A minimum of 10% of all Flex & Flow memberships go to supporting The Activeist Fund, which provides grants and scholarships to increase access and opportunity to wellness and movement.
Funds have supported:
- Tuition for certificate & training programs for fitness and wellness professionals.
- Organizations dedicated to inclusivity and access to health and wellness.
- Memberships at Flex & Flow.
- Scholarships for retreats.
To date, our work has benefitted the following organizations.
To discuss partnerships for your group or organization, please get in touch: hi AT flexandflow.org.
- The Raphael House of Portland
- The Oregon Food Bank
- Black Resilience Fund
- The Q-Center
- Self Enhancement Inc.
- Girls on The Run
- The Arc of Multnomah-Clackamas
- Rose Haven
- Boise-Eliot-Humboldt School
- Cupid’s Undie Run
- Sisters in Action Sports