STEP INTO YOUR OWN POWER
This 17-day, all-inclusive, 200-hr yoga teacher training in Mexico will deepen your practice and your connection with your yoga community, and empower you to share your gifts and knowledge back at home.
The 200-hr yoga teacher training is for you if...
- You're ready to deepen and strengthen your yoga practice in a supportive community
- You want to teach yoga and gain the skills and certification to share your love of movement with students
- OR You don't want to teach but are passionate about yoga and ready to learn more
ACCOMODATIONS IN MEXICO:
Barbarenas is a sustainable retreat center in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca that with eco-friendly cabañas, breathtaking ocean view, a beautiful garden, and natural swimming pool.
- Eco-friendly cabanas and bungalows
- Outdoor kitchen and dining area with daily delicious fresh vegan meals from organic ingredients
- Open-air yoga shala with an ocean view
- 10 minute walk to "La Punta" - an internationally renowned beach for surfing
- Optional add-ons: on-site massage & reiki, surf rentals and/or lessons, snorkling, bike rentals, and more
Included in the Mexico yoga teacher training experience:
- Yoga Alliance Certified 200-hr yoga teacher training certificate
- 200 hours of instruction with Flex & Flow teacher training master trainers
- Oceanside lodging in Oaxaca, Mexico at the Barbarenas sustainable retreat center
- Four fresh, healthy meals per day (can we get a high five for second breakfasts?)
- Daily coffee, tea, fresh fruit, smoothies, and juices
- Yoga mats and props
- Transportation to and from PMX and HUX airports
Be the first to know
Get early access to registration!