Do you want to take a Yoga Teacher Training but have a busy schedule?
Complete your yoga teaching certification through a combination of virtual learning and a 10-day immersive experience at the One Wave Surf House in El Salvador.
Our hybrid certification is designed to give you a deep and enriching training experience with a shorter destination retreat. Master trainer Jamie King will lead you through a few weeks of preliminary training online before meeting for 10 days of practice teaching and hands on learning in El Salvador.
What To Expect:
The 200-hr yoga teacher training is for you if...
- You're ready to deepen and strengthen your yoga practice in a supportive community
- You want to teach yoga and gain the skills and certification to share your love of movement with students
- OR you don't want to teach but are passionate about yoga and ready to learn more
MEET MASTER TRAINER JAMIE KING
Jamie is the co-founder of Flex & Flow, and has over 20 years of meditation and yoga practice. She is known for her challenging and creative sequencing, and ability to draw even the most skeptical yogis into yoga. Her style is dynamic and powerful sequences that mix in creative movements with asanas, while cultivating shared awareness.
Jamie launched Flex & Flow (formerly Fit Approach) in 2011, and opened Flex & Flow PDX in 2016 to share her passion for movement with others. She believes that each person who experiences Flex & Flow should feel a sense of belonging and leave feeling empowered through movement and community. Jamie enjoys challenging students to move with their breath, build heat and strength, and find their power within.
Jamie began practicing yoga in high school, but it wasn't until after she graduated from UC Berkeley in 2004, and started a career in high tech marketing and public relations that she discovered the true power of yoga. She was feeling lost in her own life, burnt out in her career, and stuck in her own past, and knew she needed to change. She began practicing yoga daily and incorporating more movement into her life, and was thrilled by the results. For the first time in a long time she felt focused, clear headed, and inspired - she felt at peace with herself.
Through her own transformation, she quickly realized her purpose in life was to inspire everybody to move and feel more free in their bodies. Jamie is an accomplished 500 E-RYT yoga instructor, RCYT kids, teens, and trauma certified instructor, and creator of Flex & Flow's signature HIIT & Flow workout, as well as a competitive ultra runner.
ACCOMODATIONS IN EL SALVADOR:
One Wave Surf House is a luxury villa overlooking the picturesque Pacific Ocean in El Sunzal, El Salvador. The villa provides breathtaking views of the ocean and the surrounding hillside, and includes a swimming pool, roof-top yoga deck, and beautiful bedrooms with tropical ocean breezes.
- Ocean view and poolside rooms
- Daily delicious fresh vegetarian meals
- Open-air yoga shala with an ocean view
- Rooftop yoga and stargazing deck
- Short walk to renowned surfing beach
- Private use of the entire property
Included in the 200-hr yoga teacher training experience:
- Yoga Alliance Certified 200-hr yoga teacher training certificate
- 200 hours of virtual and in-person instruction with Flex & Flow master trainer Jamie King
- Oceanside lodging in El Sunzal, El Salvador at the One Wave Surf House
- 6-Month Unlimited Class membership to Flex & Flow ($810 value)
- Three fresh, healthy meals per day
- Daily coffee, tea, fresh fruit, smoothies, and juices
- Yoga mats and props
TEACHER TRAINING PRICING
Payment plans available on all room types!
Stay in a spacious private room with air conditioning and use of a shared bathroom.
Enjoy an air-conditioned room that you'll share with one other trainee on two twin mattresses.
Share a dorm-style bunk room with three other trainees that includes an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning.