Registration is now closed.
Please email [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
If you are a challenge participant, you can access the challenge here.
30 FOR 30 is an at home 30-day fitness challenge from Flex & Flow that helps you get stronger, commit to daily movement, and connect with a community of like-minded people.
This all happens from your living room in just 30 minutes a day, so you can start 2022 feeling better than ever.
- 30 day all levels workout plan curated by our expert instructors
- Daily 30 minute HIIT workouts to fit your busy schedule, with weekend bootcamp and yoga sessions
- Options to join classes via live stream, on demand, or at our flagship Portland, Oregon studio
- Accountability, support, and motivation from our community to help you find success during this at home workout challenge
- Opportunity to win prizes including a Garmin watch, free registration to our next retreat, and more!
- If you're one of the first 50 people to sign up, we'll send you a pair of HIIT & Flow Gliders for FREE along with some special gifts from our partners!
- Optional: level up your experience with a personalized nutrition plan from Grace Functional Nutrition
What to expect
Most of our 30-minute classes will be HIIT & Flow, the workout created by our co-founder Jamie King that combines high-intensity interval training with yoga. We'll also have dedicated rest days with yoga classes to stretch out and cool down built into the program.
Want to see what the HIIT & Flow hype is all about?TAKE A FREE HIIT & FLOW CLASS
30 for 30 FAQs
Who is this at 30 day fitness challenge for?
This program is for you if you're ready to get stronger, feel healthier, and develop or maintain a regular workout routine, and want accountability and a support system to help you keep going.
Am I strong enough to do a 30 day fitness challenge?
The 30 for 30 program is designed for all levels, so you'll always have options to fire things up or take it down a notch to meet you where you're at.
What equipment do I need to complete an at home workout challenge?
We recommend having a yoga mat, a water bottle, and comfortable clothes for classes. If you're one of the first 100 people to register, we'll send you a pair of gliders for HIIT & Flow classes, but you can always use socks, paper plates, or towels to slide on instead.
MAKE A COMMITMENT TO YOU FOR 2022
Don't let your resolutions wait until the new year - get empowered by your community and START the year feeling strong!
🎉 BONUS! The first 50 people who register for 30 for 30 will get:
30 for 30
30 day fitness challenge